Evaluation of SEN Provision
The school evaluates the progress of SEN provision through a report written by the attached leadership member and delivered annually to the governing body and a report compiled by the SEN governor.
The progress made by an individual student with a special educational need is measured through the following relevant criteria:
- achievement of targets from EHCP or Individual Educational Plan
- progress in tests and examinations
- growth in confidence and self-esteem
- comments from staff regarding attitude to study
- greater independence in work
- response to support offered
- improved behaviour or social integration
- the individual student’s evaluation of their progress
- feedback from parents/carers
Cheam High School also analyses its examination results and compares the results of SEN students with non SEN students and with national outcomes for SEN and non SEN students.
Performance data can be found by clicking here