Starting salary will be at CAN salary scale point 21 (actual salary £22,057) with potential progression within an allocated range - CAN scale points 21-25 (£24,590 - £27,029 full time equivalent, £22,057 – £24,245 pro rata). 36 hours per week. Term time plus 17 days (205 working days).
- To collate, analyse and disseminate student achievement and examination result data
- To support the monitoring of student progress through baselines on entry and ongoing target reviews
- To use Excel spreadsheets to produce reports on other school data including homework and UCAS applications
- To manage the school behaviour management system (IRIS)
- To maintain markbooks in the whole school Management Information System (MIS)
See Job Description for full details.
Further information and an application form are available below. Please note that applications MUST be submitted on a school application form; CVs are not accepted. There is the potential for salary progression. Training is provided.
Application on the school application form to the Headteacher, Mr P Naudi asap and by
9am Monday 4th July 2022 at the latest.
Please note that if sufficient applications are received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early therefore you are advised to apply early.
Cheam High School, Chatsworth Road, Cheam, Surrey SM3 8PW
Tel: 020 8644 5790
Cheam High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Cheam High School is an equal opportunities employer.