SEND: Special Educational Needs
SEND is a very important part of every school's provision.
This part of the website provides information about the SEND support and processes within Cheam High School.
You can click on the links below or browse through the different areas.
- Key principles behind SEND provision and the SEND Charter and FAQ about SEND
- Accessibility Strategy
- Admission and Transition information
- SEND and Early Help
- the SEN Team
- the Graduated Approach and Support Strategies
- SEN and EHC Support plans
- Communication of SEN needs
- The SEN Register
- Communication with parents/carers
- Examination Concessions (or Access arrangements) and FAQ
- SEND Evaluation process of what we provide and the Sharing of good practice
You can contact the SEN department on SEN@cheamhigh.org.uk