The school asks for a contribution to the School Fund each year to support the provision it offers. The school deliberately keeps this sum lower than most other local schools.
The School Fund is used to provide facilities or support that otherwise would not be possible.
- All weather artificial pitches
- Climbing Wall
- Fitness Gym and other PE "extras"
- Contributions to seating, covered canopies and other lunchtime social facilities
- Elements of the reward system
- Support for extra curricular activities
- Curriculum resources that are “extra” or “special” in other ways
- Initial purchase of lockers
- Subsidies for Activity Days