Mindfulness at Cheam High with .b
‘.b’ is a fun, engaging ten-session mindfulness course currently being offered to students in Year 11 and a number of students in Year 7.
The course aims to give students an introduction to mindfulness as a life skill for both in-school and beyond and can be used by students in a huge number of ways including:
- to feel happier and calmer
- to get on better with others
- to help concentrate and learn better
- to help cope with stress and anxiety
- to perform better at music and sport
It is a secular course and has been evaluated positively by both the University of Cambridge and Oxford Brookes. We are excited to see how mindfulness skills can assist our students in their social and academic development.
Please visit www.mindfulnessinschools.org for further information.