Applying for a job
If your preference is to gain employment once you have completed sixth form, we provide plenty of support and guidance to help find the job for you.
We can give 1:1 support with searching for job vacancies, writing the winning CV, completing job applications and preparing for interviews.
Three ex students employed as trainee accountants
We also provide help through:
- Our Next Steps event in March
- Trips, for example Skills London
- Links with employers such as BAE
- Work shadowing days in Year 12
- Apprenticeship and Jobs booklet
|Website||What does it contain?|
|Not going to University||Information for students who do not want to attend university|
|REED||An excellent job search website|