Aims of the School
Our aim is the pursuit of excellence for all. We strive for the development of individual potential in a stimulating and inspiring school that is at the heart of the local community.
Cheam High School aims to create a welcoming and exciting learning environment where we:
- Provide a rich, diverse and challenging education through excellent and innovative teaching and learning.
- Celebrate success, promote a "can do" attitude and inspire each to achieve their best.
- Support personal development, social responsibility and a sense of self-worth.
- Develop the attitudes and skills that support a healthy and fulfilled life together with the confidence for a lifetime of learning.
- Work as partners in learning with students, parents/carers and the community.
- Provide a safe, supportive and well-ordered environment where students and staff are happy and confident as they aspire to achieve.