Welcome to Cheam High School’s MANTRA
A MANTRA is not something you utter – it is something you strive to become.
At Cheam we want all our students to strive to become all of these things; we work towards this in all that we do.
Our MANTRA is linked to our behaviour system on IRIS where students will be rewarded for:
- C - cooperation, working well with others
- H - hardworking, good effort
- E - enthusiasm and participation
- A - aspiring and improving
- M - motivated and positive attitude
- M - manners and courtesy
For more information about IRIS and how parents/carers and students can access their own information, please click here.